- Improve your understanding of psychological issues in your cases.
- Identify and use relevant psychological research and materials.
- Refine direct examinations of your own experts.
- Sharpen depositions and cross-examinations of your opponent’s experts.
- Prepare focused Frye or Daubert challenges or defenses.
- Assist resolution of impasses in mediation or settlement negotiations.
KNOWLEDGE. EXPERIENCE. EXPERTISE.
Dr. John A. Zervopoulos, a board certified forensic psychologist and lawyer, specializes in helping lawyers understand, critique, and use psychological materials and evidence in their cases. He combines his forensic psychology expertise with a lawyer’s eye to offer a unique service. With his aid, lawyers cut through confusing mental health materials and testimony and assertively address the mental health and legal reliability issues that impact their cases. As a result, lawyers clarify case themes, focus examinations of experts on questions that advance case goals, and sharpen legal arguments in court.